Thanks for your interest in joining our team!
We offer a dynamic and creative environment in our loft office located in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, and are looking for candidates with excellent organizational, communication and problem solving skills. We encourage personal initiative with a will to bring a fresh perspective.
All our internships are flexible based on your current availability, and a four-month commitment is preferred. All our interns have the opportunity to grow into their own positions at Wanderlust Festival. We frequently hire our interns! Interns may also have the opportunity of traveling with us to one of our festivals.
To apply for an internship, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the internship you are applying for in the subject line.
Office Management / HR Assistant (paid)
We are currently recruiting a highly motivated and proactive assistant to our WLHQ office manager. This is a part-time position, Monday-Friday, 12pm-5pm, hours negotiable.
Individual must possess the following qualities/skills:
- Strong writing, editing and verbal communication skills
- Be driven, creative, organized and responsible with excellent attention to detail
- Computer skills: MS Office and Excel a plus
- Able to take initiative and consistently meet deadlines
- Resourceful, adaptable to change and able to independently problem solve
- A positive attitude; be able to receive and implement constructive criticism.
Administrative/Office Manager duties include, but are not limited to:
General reception: telephones, email, and in-person inquiries
Administrative support for staff: including making copies, printing, computer troubleshooting, filing, assisting with shipping, and supply maintenance and ordering
This internship would work towards a hired full time position. There is a daily stipend offered. Please send resume along with your application.
Web Assistant intern (unpaid)
Wanderlust is seeking a digital-savvy assistant to help manage the content on our websites.
• Updating web pages with new information
• Creating artist profiles on our website and scheduling program
• Cleaning up messy HTML
• Basic familiarity with HTML
• Basic understanding of how website backends work
• Familiarity with Drupal backend
• HTML / CSS coding
NOTE: This is not a programming position. Only a basic familiarity with HTML is required, though if you are coder we can definitely find some creative tasks for you.
Video Assistant intern (unpaid)
Wanderlust is seeking a video intern to help with editing and managing video content. Skills required: Proficiency with Premiere CS. We are looking for someone who understands video from capture through compression - codecs, bit rates, transitions, subtitles, graphics, audio, and output for web. Any experience with motion graphics is a plus. If you love yoga and music, too, that's even better!