For those of you looking for a bit more adventure, we are pleased to announce the return of Wanderlands Camping, located approximately .5 miles from the village. Wanderlands will be open Wednesday, July 4 at 5pm to Monday, July 7 at 11am. The price is $108 flat for four nights, Wednesday - Saturday. Wanderlands is nor open before or after these dates.
Wanderlands passes are sold per person, not by campsite. Please note that the campgrounds are closed to the public, and you must have a wristband to enter. You can check-in directly at the campsite for your wristband, but will need to stop by the box office at some point for your festival credential. Check-in at the campgrounds is open between 5pm-2am on Wednesday and 8am–2am the following days.
Wanderlands is located near the Alpine Lot, approximately 15 minutes walking distance from the village. Shuttles will be available to and from the festival. See map for details.
• Bathrooms and sinks are available in the transportation center, a short walk from the campgrounds.
• Showers are available for free at the Athletetic Club, located approximately 1/3 mile from the campground (about a 5-minute walk), between Wanderlands and the festival.
• Ice will be available for purchase at the campsite.
• Cars will be able to park in the Alpine 1 and Far East lots located near the campground. There are no electrical or water hook-ups, or dumping on Copper property, and campers are discouraged. If you do choose this option, you do not need to pay the $108 per person fee and may use Wanderlands services free of cost.
• Electricity is available at the transportation center nearby but it is not recommended that you leave personal items unattended there.
• Single day camping passes are not available. You may camp for one day only - however, the cost is still the price of four days.
• Children 11 and under are free (with the exception of Show Sherpa packages). Children must be accompanied by an adult supervision.
• No campfires are allowed in the campground. No open flames, fire dancing, fireworks, candles, or charcoal grills. Propane or butane stoves can be used.
• No amplified sound.
• Do not feed the wildlife. No food or trash left outside at any time (your animal neighbors like to share)!
• No pets allowed in the campground.
• No alcohol, illegal drugs, weapons, or glass containers.
• You may not sleep in your car at the accompanying parking lot.
• Use ONLY indoor/event bathrooms and biodegradable soap and cleaners.
• QUIET HOURS: 12 am - 8 am.
• While security will be on site at all times, the Festival assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages.
• Please leave Wanderlands as beautiful as you found it.
• You may still buy camping passes on site, provided we are not sold out.
• Wanderlust will accept cancellations up to 30 days pre-event for a $30 cancellation fee. Within 30 days of the event, there are no refunds.
Ready to roll up your lodging and stick it in a stuff sack? Then complete your purchase of your camping pass here and you're ready to go!