Frequently Asked Questions
Who comes to the festival?
Yogis, nature lovers, music appreciators, conscious consumers, and health devotees of every type from brand new yogi beginners to lifelong vegans and mountaineers to concert goers. The festival is a great convergence of like-minded people of all ages and backgrounds from around the country and abroad.
Wanderlust offers an amazing variety of experiences. The majority of our offerings are included in the Festival Tickets listed below, but certain activities require the purchase of an additional ticket. Simply click on the ticket you'd like to purchase to be taken to the purchase screen.
Please remember that the festival grounds themselves -- the village, the Kula Marketplace, and all our smaller music stages (everything except the main stage), are free and open to the public.
What do all the different ticket types mean and what do they include?
(Click ticket type below to purchase.)
- Sage: 4 days of access (Thu - Sun), 3 classes per day, 2 Speakeasy lectures per day, access to lifts, all music
- Seeker: 3 days of access (Fri - Sun), 3 classes per day, 2 Speakeasy lectures per day, access to lifts, all music
- Pilgrim: 1 day of access (Thu, Fri, Sat or Sun), 3 classes per day, 2 Speakeasy lectures per day, access to lifts, all music
- Music Only: 1 day of access to main stage music (Friday and Saturday), no classes or Speakeasy lectures, no lift access
Where can I purchase the special activities?
- Farm to Table Dinner: Access to Farm to Table dinner on Friday.
- Standup Paddleboard Yoga: Access to Paddleboard Yoga session. Valid Sage, Seeker or Pilgrim ticket for that day required.
- Rock Climbing: Access to Rock Climbing session. Valid Sage, Seeker or Pilgrim ticket required.
- Whitewater Rafting: Access to Whitewater Rafting session. Valid Sage, Seeker or Pilgrim ticket required.
|- Healing Village Session: One bodywork or coaching session at the Healing Village (Thu / Fri / Sat / Sun)|
How do I schedule my classes?
When you purchase a festival ticket you will receive an email invite from our schedule provider sched.org -- if you cannot find this email please check you spam or junkmail folder.
If you have already logged in to your scheduler account and you would like to check your schedule or make some changes please go here.
Are there additional ticketing fees that won’t appear until I check out?
Ticket prices quoted on our website include all ticketing, service charges and credit card fees.
Will I get my ticket(s) in the mail?
No, all tickets will be delivered electronically as e-tickets.
I can no longer attend the festival -- can I receive a refund?
All ticket sales are final. No refunds will be issued for any reason, but you are free to transfer your tickets or resell them at face value or less. If you do transfer your Sage, Seeker or Pilgrim tickets, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you complete the process. We recommend our Facebook forums page here. Our Facebook is very active and lots of people use it for connecting outside of the festival.
All lodging sales are refundable at any time up to thirty days from the beginning of the event, but refunds shall be subject to a $100 cancellation fee. Lodging is non-refundable within 30 days of the beginning of the festival.
FAMILY & FRIENDS
Can I bring the whole family?
- Half-priced Pilgrim tickets are available for children 11-16. Minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian in all yoga venues. Kid’s Pilgrim tickets can be purchased here.
- Children 10 & under have free access to the musical performances when accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Please remember the Kula Village, which includes the Casbah Stage, vendor village and other exhibitors is open to the general public and does not require a ticket for entrance. Passes are only required for the main stage and all the scheduled programming.
Can I bring my pets?
Pets are not allowed in any areas requiring a Wanderlust ticket or in our partner lodging properties.
What is the address of Wanderlust Colorado?
509 Copper Rd, Copper Mtn, Co 80443
Where do I park when I arrive at the festival and do I have to pay additional for parking?
All tickets include free parking for automobiles. RVs must park at the campgrounds and require an additional pass.
Is lodging included with my ticket?
Lodging is not included in the ticket price. You can buy hotel rooms through our website. Please check the PLAN menu item on our website for information regarding private rentals and camping.
All lodging booked through Copper Mountain is subject to the following:
- If canceled 15 days or more prior to the arrival date, refund on the deposit amount received will be made less 10%
- If canceled 14 days or less prior to arrival, the individual is subject to full forfeiture of the entire monies (Includes deposit and remaining balance paid).
What if it rains?
Wanderlust will take place rain or shine.
What food will be available during the festival?
With the happy, healthy bellies of our yogis and yoginis in mind, Wanderlust curates a Food Co-Op with our favorite food vendors. If you're looking for something on a plate, at a table, under a roof, there are plenty of preexisting restaurants in the village with a wide range of offerings from sushi to sandwiches to smoothies. Need more, fancy pants? Go here to purchase a ticket to our Farm to Table dinners -- Wanderlust's most high-end dining experience, featuring local fare expertly crafted into a sumptuous feast by a renowned chef, as well as complimentary wine pairings.
I bought my ticket 4 months before the festival, do I need to double check my schedule to make sure the events are the same?
All advertised artists and instructors have confirmed their appearance at Wanderlust, but acts and schedules are subject to change without notice.
Can I ride the cable car all weekend and as much as I want?
The cable car will be up and running Friday, Saturday and Sunday and it is included with Sage, Seeker and Pilgrim tickets.
Is there a map of the festival I can see before I arrive?
There is. It will be posted as the festival approaches, so you can get familiar with the lay of the land and plan your route between classes.
What should I bring?
- Yoga Mat & Props: Don't forget! Mats will be available for sale, but if you've got room in your luggage then bring it along.
- Photo ID: We probably don't need to remind you, but this is a big one.
- Reusable Water Bottle: Around the clock yoga and dancing in the sun means water is a must. There will be plenty of refilling stations located around the festival grounds, so we encourage you to hydrate accordingly.
- Layers. Even though it's the summer, it can be quite chilly in the evenings and up on the peaks, so pack your favorite light jacket for your early morning asanas or late night dancing.
- Sunscreen, and lots of it! We recommend Coola, a fave on O'ahu. WL will have some around the classes, but you'll need your own for sure.
- Hat: A stylish compliment to sunscreen. Keep the sun out of your eyes and take preventive measures against the dreaded "tomato face."
- Sunglasses: The final element of the epic "sunscreen, hat, sunglasses" trilogy to ensure a gathering of feeling and looking cool. Ever do yoga in your shades? You can now.
- Small backpack: To tote your notebook, granola bars and water bottle as you trot from class to class.
Where can I share how I heard about Wanderlust?
We would love to hear how you found out about us -- please fill out a short survey here: http://wanderlustfestival.com/how-did-you-hear